About the Brush Area Chamber of Commerce
All businesses are invited to join the Brush Area Chamber of Commerce, in a united effort to strengthen the Brush community - ongoing since 1902!
Proud of in 2012
- Biker rally
- Strength of Chamber—Chamber Office
- Very active Chamber
- Committees successful in 2012
- Welcoming nature of community
- Chamber works hard together
- Not afraid of change
- Chamber is a team
- Stakeholders group (Economic Development)
- Ambassador visits
- Support within the Chamber and community
- Relationship with City, School District and Morgan Community College
- Architectural design service
- Facade matching grants
Business Growth Opportunities
- Member Spotlight in Brush News-Tribune
- Chamber Annual Report
- Community Directory & Calendar
- Tourism Information
- Website Membership Listing, Hot Links
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Relocation Packets
- Main Street Technical Support Historical
- Business and Customer Surveys
- Shop Brush 1st! Campaign
- Bulk Mailing Permits
- Annual Membership Banquet
- Monthly Membership Luncheon
- Free Educational Seminars
- Internet Announcements
- Welcome Luncheon for New Teachers
- Santa Visits & Holiday Promotions
- Ag Appreciation
- Customer Appreciation FREE Barbeque
- Oktoberfest and Car Show
- Biker Rally
Goals for 2013
- Assist and encourage marketing of businesses.
- Develop a business assistance/coaching team available by request.
- Chamber, City and MCED continue to work together to improve Brush!
- Develop a long term vision for Brush.
- Save Our Sands!
- Partner with schools and school kids to assist schools and to develop and improve business in Brush.
- Evaluate Chamber member benefits from activities and consolidate or delete if feasible.
- Expand Chamber by inviting new members.